Airport Ground Transportation to/from the Airport and the Host Hotels
March 21-26, 2012 via Gold Rush Livery
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) - to the tournament hotels,
Hampton Inn & Suites and Homewood Suites located at Happy Valley Road, Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
Rates include: Luggage and bow cases.
Up to three passengers
One way trip $65.00 USD
(Round trip $130.00 USD)
Additional passenger(s) above three each way $20.00 USD each, round trip $40.00 USD each.
Optional gratuity is welcome.
- “Meet and Greet” service per flight $10.00 USD
- Dedicated van service between the hotel and the 2012 AAE Arizona Cup is available.
- Tours maybe provided to area attractions. Inquire for more information and rates.
24 hour notice for reservation- Book early space limited
Call Martha at (623)388-7681 (habla espanol)
Recommended departure time from hotel:
Gold Rush Livery is the exclusive 2012 AAE Arizona Cup Airport/Hotel sedan and van service.
- Domestic flights within USA: 2 hours prior to flight departure
- International flights outside of the mainland USA: 3 hours prior to flight departure
Outstanding service and rates for tournament spectators, archers, staff, officials and guests.
Take note of other taxi and other outside shuttle service additional fees, surcharges and luggage expenses.
Para Archery Transportation Needs:
The Arizona Spinal Cord Injury Association (AZSCIA) can provide ground transportation at fair prices.
(Subject line – “Transportation for Para Archery”) or phone 602-703-2199.
Make team, group or individual ground transportation and payment arrangements directly with the AZSCIA.